Bear Lake Plans
Bear Lake CMP Amendment Appendix F
The Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands (FFSL) has been working with partners, stakeholders, and landowners to amend the Bear Lake Comprehensive Management Plan (CMP). The purpose of this CMP Amendment has been to update the CMP in accordance with current statute and to provide policies and guidance regarding the installation of seasonal and permanent ramp structures on sovereign land at Bear Lake.
The Administrative Appeals period for the ROD will run through December 18, 2017. Parties having an interest in this action may file a petition for administrative review by FFSL pursuant to R652-90.
- 2009 Bear Lake Comprehensive Management Plan
- Bear Lake Amendment - Appendix F
- Bear Lake Amendment - Appendix F Supplement
- Bear Lake Management Classification Map
- Record of Decision Document